When it comes to seamless customer service in terms of e-commerce websites, we always think of Amazon. Their delivery is quick with prime subscription, product qualities are good(well, most of the time), the application and the website are easy to follow through which means good user experience. You also have easy returns and exchanges with a tap or a click.
But sometimes, there could be situations where you might want to talk to a person who can help you out rather than automated processes answering general queries.
Even though the user interface is easy to use, it only works until you do not have to come in contact with an actual person behind the screen. So, it often becomes difficult to find customer care support. This is where we come to your rescue. In order to know how to contact Amazon customer support, keep on reading further.
Contact Amazon Customer Chat support
If you are more comfortable in using chat as your medium of communication with Amazon’s executive, here are the steps you can follow:
- Go to Amazon
- Login to your account if you haven’t already
- On the left, you will be able to see a menu button
- Click on it(the one with 3 horizontal lines)
- Scroll down to Help & Settings
- Click on Customer Service
- You will be redirected to a page
- Scroll down on the page
- You can find a section called Browse Help Topics
- Click on the last option, i.e, Customer Service
- On the right tab, you can find a button called Contact Us
- Click on the button and you will be redirected to a page
- You can find two options there
- Click on the button called Start Chatting
- A new message window will pop up and there you have it
Contact Amazon Customer Support Via phone call
If you search on google for Amazon customer care number, you will be able to find toll free numbers depending upon where you live. Also, here is their number which is available 24*7.
You can dial 1800 3000 9009 to talk to their executive for your queries.
You can also have them call you instead. Here is how to do it:
- Follow the steps mentioned above till you reach the Contact Us page with two options
- Click on Call me
- Follow the instructions regarding your order details, etc
- You can select one or more orders at a time
- After choosing the orders, fill out the option about the issue
- Once you have selected the issue with your order, you can choose the language you want to talk to with the executive
- Click on Phone and you will get a call in less than 2 minutes
Via Other Channels
There are other ways in which you can reach out to Amazon’s customer care. You can mail them your concerns at [email protected]. You can also reach them on social media platforms, on their official handles.
Their Twitter handle is: https://twitter.com/amazon
Their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Amazon/
Instagram handle: https://www.instagram.com/amazon/
These links are subjective to change according to your region or country.
For more informative and helpful posts, stay tuned with Reviewed Best.
Priya is a writer, researcher, and product tester. When she’s not pounding keys on her MacBook, you might find her shopping at an online or offline store. She loves exploring mountains and beaches whenever gets a one or two-week break!
We at reviewedbest.com take our products from Amazon, and hence we use the amazon affiliate links. We are enrolled in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Program. Read Affiliate Disclosure.